Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Starting Over...and lions!

Two years ago I started a blog stating my purpose to fill it with stories of my Maine adventures of experiences. Two years ago was also the last time I touched it. An attempt was made at the end of last March to start again, but a broken computer quickly put an end to that idea. It’s now a new year and, thanks to the wonderful generosity and kindness of a family friend, I now have a computer that works. I have also become increasingly dissatisfied by my utter lack of writing even though I always proclaim that I love writing and would like to improve my skills and creative talent. So once more I am going to make an attempt.

My goal this time around is to write at least one short thing a week. It could be a brief description of something I did, an article I read, or a Maine adventure. I might put out a short paragraph revolving around one of my old time loves (coffee, chocolate, animals, books) or one of my new favorite obsessions (coconut oil, apples, the “Stuff You Missed in History Class” podcast), and I expect many posts depicting my latest attempt on my goal to live greener, my desire to cook more, and my quest to create my perfect cup of coffee. There will also be many links to websites, articles, blogs, and podcasts that have captured my attention and imagination. And to start it off I'm sharing a link to a daily blog I get. Considering my fascination with the moon, it shouldn't surprise anyone that I find this interestng. Enjoy!

http://nowiknow.com/the-lion-doesnt-sleep-tonight/

No comments:

Post a Comment