Monday, August 18, 2014

Dare to be Awful!

Happy Monday Everyone!!

More importantly though, HAPPY BAD POETRY DAY!!

This is a fantastic holiday because you can fail sensationally when you celebrate it! And you’re not even failing because you’re supposed to write bad poems! So I’m challenging you all to take part, and take up your pens (or pencils, or keyboards) and a scribe a few lines. And once you do, don't be afraid to share it with others and encourage them to have fun with this holiday!! 

Here is what I came up with -  Remember it’s supposed to be bad so have some fun with it!


Coffee how I love thee let me count the ways
Coffee how I love thou you complete my days
From coffee bean to coffee cup, everything I coffee I love,

Coffee, coffee, coffee, chocolate – wait, where did that come from?


Have a magical day everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment