Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kind of Exciting

I've kept quiet about this for a number of weeks now, holding on to a silly superstition I have that by sharing the possibility of an exciting event before said event is set in stone will cause it to disappear forever. I won't go into the details that led up to this either, I have a tendency to over explain things. Anyone who read the original version will notice quite a few differences. There are certain aspects of this version I like better, and parts of the first I still prefer; however, in both the words are my own. Regardless, the fact that someone with no personal connection to me whatsoever, found in my original words and story something worth sharing with others is an incredibly humbling experience.

Mushing to Recovery


No comments:

Post a Comment