Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dreams of Far Off Places

I've lived a rather light hearted mood today, partly as I keep getting lost in daydreams about far off lands. A writing challenge I did not too long ago, asked me to list the 5 places I wanted most wanted to visit. The answers came quickly, though of course I couldn't just pick places firmly here on earth, my imagination just wouldn't allow for it. So I have a list for unreality too!


Reality


1.) Ireland - green, magical, ancient
2.) Iceland - Wild. A place where nature always rules
3.) Antarctica - cold, dry, full of winter, empty
4.) Venice - A city without streets, a vibrant taste of olden times
5.) Greece - is the water truly that blue? are the buildings really such a perfect white?


 


Dreamland
 
 
1.) Hogwarts - I think that this is my favorite of all places that will ever, could ever exist
2.) Waterfall City - in Dinotopia, this place just sounds too beautiful to pass up!
3.) Rivendell - All of Middle Earth really, but Rivendell seems the most lovely
4.) The 9 Kingdoms - I live there, happily, forever after
5.) Belle's Library - my dream home!





Those are my places, what would yours be?



~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment