Thursday, July 31, 2014

Harry Potter Birthday Celebration!

Today is a very special day. It is my cousin Michelle’s birthday, it was 3 years ago today that I got my first tattoo, and it’s Harry Potter’s Birthday!!!!

Of course you all know I am obsessed with those books, and it should not surprise anyone that I am doing a little celebrating. This year my celebration includes:

Wearing Harry Potter Colors – sadly I have to work today so my Harry Potter themed clothing is out, but I am dressed to represent in Slytherin House green and silver colors (these are the only HP colored work clothes I have). 
Wearing Harry Potter Jewelry – I received these 2 rings for my birthday last year, and am wearing them proudly today!

Listening to Harry Potter at work – I do this pretty much every day so it’s not really a celebration thing, but still. Right now I’m halfway through listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 

Butterbeer Latte!  - Magic in Cup no other words needed :) 

Getting Others Involved – The best part of celebrating is to share your happiness (craziness) with others! I spent this weekend making magic wands and here were the results: 
And last week a co-worker gave me the wonderful gift of the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook, so last night I picked out a recipe and whipped up a few pumpkin pasties. When my team came into work this morning they found these on their desks:


Car Bling - some fabulous friends gave me this for my birthday, and it will be going onto my car tonight!

And finally, I will end my day by falling asleep in my Gryffindor house shirt. That's all for now, I hope you all have a beautiful day!

1 comment: