Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Independence Day

Happy July 5th to you all, and I hope that you had a fabulous time yesterday celebrating the birth of our country! I myself had a simple, wonderful day. I did only whatever I wanted to do each and every moment, and those really are the best days. Today though instead of writing about it all I am going to show it to you in pictures...


 It started with an early morning walk through Bowdoin campus...

 And then a successful Jillian Michaels workout with some relaxing yoga after to focus my mind...
And then most important meal of the day - breakfast!! I had one of my favorites: homemade "cereal". For me that means Maine rolled oats, chopped walnuts and almonds, ground flaxseed, a sliced banana and a few blackberries; I sprinkle it all with cinnamon and then pour lots of vanilla almond milk over it. All organic, all delicious! And of course, no meal is complete without coffee!  

Then I popped in one of my favorite books on cd...
 ...and made baked to my hearts content!
Then it was time for my favorite movie of all time...

   
 I took part in a little coloring...
Which turned into a new table decoration!  
I did some writing with Synge giving her input,


and of course, no day in my world is complete without a little reading and a cup of tea (in a brand new fabulous mug, a birthday gift from my mom!).
Overall, a truly wonderful day - what could possibly make it better?? 
Wait I know!


 
Maybe this!...


Or this!!!!

 More to come on this exciting new addition to my life, until then live beautifully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment