Sunday, July 6, 2014

Loving Life Today

Today was another wonderful Sunday - I so love this day of the week -  but I didn't really feel like taking pictures all day. I'm also not really in the right frame of mind to write any long paragraphs, but I want to share something of how awesome it was. So here is all the greatness in bullet points ...

- Waking up on my own - no alarm
- Kitten!
- Yoga
- Coffee with homemade maple hazelnut coffee creamer
- Peanut Butter Jar Breakfast!!!
- Kitten
- Anna Karennina
- Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
- Successfully baking Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
- Successfully cooking Golden Beet Soup with Roast Garlic Cashew Cream Sauce
- Kitten!
- Sun Tea
- Synge touching noses with the new one and not hissing!
- Ipswitch (likely there is only one person who will get this)
- "Total Misunderstanding" (again only one person will understand)
- Kitten!
- Stuff You Missed in History Class Podcast
- Fun craft project with beeswax and old book pages!
- Dessert - half a cantaloupe with Maple Sap Tap Gelato from Gelato Fiasco in the center - OMG!!!!
- Kitten!


There there it is. I know I said I didn't take any pictures, but thankfully a friend stopped by and took this one for me!
Completely in Love!

1 comment:

  1. You and your kitten are beautiful. And yes, I understand those two bullet points perfectly. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete